Call Back Form
NEED HELP? Call our support 24/7 at (+91) 33 4072 6060 or Live Chat
MBBS in China directly puts a student on the path of a potentially successful career. China hosts some of the highest ranked colleges for studying MBBS. Infrastructure for MBBS studies are vastly advanced and teaching methods are in sync with the latest trends in the world. This is why thousands of students flock to China every year for pursuing their medical education. Another reason behind this popularity of studying MBBS in China is the very fact that the course fee is mostly lower when compared to all European countries and other places in the world. All the medical colleges and universities where Bright Path helps students get admission in MBBS in China and in abroad are approved by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI) and Ministry of Education, China (MOE).
However, the teaching in all the colleges in not in English medium. Students will get local language classes from 1st year. Learning the local language is necessary to interact with the locals and is also required at the time of internship. Mandarin, the language used in China is considered very difficult to learn and we would suggest students not to choose China as the destination for studying medicine as better alternates are available.
After completing MBBS in China, Indian students are eligible for appearing for MCI Screening Test (FMGE), USMLE, as well as PLAB of U.K. Clearing these exams and complying with the rules and regulations will ensure that the student can practice medicine in the respective country. In recent years, thousands of Indian and international students have done their MBBS from China and have enjoyed a successful career in the medical field. To study MBBS in China, in the top-ranked MCI Approved Universities at affordable tuition fees, call Bright Path now!
MBBS in China for Indian Students
Study MBBS in China
1. The fees for MBBS in China is low and affordable, the cost of living is less.
2. The level of education is world-class and MBBS colleges in China are some of the best-ranked colleges globally.
3. The universities offering MBBS in China are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI), MOE (China Ministry of Education) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
4. The MBBS degree a student would receive after completing his education from China commands worldwide acceptance.MBBS in China internship is valid in India.
5. Students will visit well-equipped hospitals which will be associated with Universities.
6. This will provide the student with a great opportunity to apply the practical side of what he/she learns theoretically in the classroom.
7. Hostel facility is available with excellent infrastructure.
8. The hostel premises will ensure the security of Indian/international students who go for MBBS in China.
9. Global exposure for Indian nationals doing MBBS in China.
Top 10 Reasons to Study MBBS in China
Study MBBS in China
1. MCI & WHO Recognised–The Universities offering MBBS in China, where Bright Path will you get admission will be recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI). This will mean that students will be eligible to sit for the screening test upon their return to India after getting the medical degree from China (the student must qualify NEET before going). The universities for medicine in China are listed in the World Health Organisation (WHO)’s “Directory of World Medical Schools”. This means that graduates are eligible to sit for national medical screening tests such as MCI, PMDC, USMLE (For USA), PLAB (For UK), HPCSA, SCHS, etc.
2. Lower cost of living and affordable tuition fees-Studying MBBS in China is approximately 70% cheaper than studying MBBS in a private university in India. A student can complete his/her medical studies within₹20-25 lakh in China. Compared to the tuition fees charged by the best universities in the rest of the world, the fees charged for MBBS in China is very affordable. Moreover, the fee has to be paid in yearly instalments, which makes life easier for the students. There is no donation for admission for MBBS in China. The charges of tutoring in the universities in China are subsidised by the Ministry of Public Health of the Chinese Government. Overall, studying medicine in China is very economical for international students.
3. Patient inflow during internships-The universities in China which are approved by the MOE of China have to maintain hospitals with the most advanced international-standard medical instruments. They are also required to have a good number of beds. Since China has the highest population in the world and a similar climate to India, the number of patients is very high and also, the disease pattern is similar to that of India.
4. Medical Degree Recognised World Wide-Upon graduating from China, the students will be conferred with the MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) degree. Since the university you will get admission through Bright Path is recognised by the Medical Council of India, you will be allowed to sit for the screening test in India. The medical degree of China is globally recognised and the student can sit for various screening test of various countries for further studies or to practice in a particular country.
5. Top-Ranked Universities in the World-A number of China’s medical universities are ranked among the top 500 universities in the world. For Indian students, these universities is providing the MBBS course in English-medium. China has the highest number if Indian students among all the countries in abroad (between 2012-2017, China had the highest number if Indian students graduating and appearing for MCI screening test) . A large number of Indian graduates form China are currently practising in India.
6. Ease of getting admission-It is extremely easy to get admission in a medical university in China. Compared to colleges in India, it is so easier and better to get admission in a top-ranked government medical university in China to study MBBS. The criteria to get admission for MBBS in China is much lower than many other countries. The admission process is simple and Bright Path will help you in the selection of the university which is right for you.
7. Less Duration-The duration for MBBS in China is 6 years, including 1 year of internship.Most universities in China offer their medical degrees as a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). The MBBS program in China is a fast-track process to become a doctor. It lasts five years, which means you can become a certified physician way faster than those studying medicine in the US, Canada or Germany, where it takes seven to eight years to completely become a doctor.
8. Safe for Indian students & A strong Economy-China is a safe place with no issues of any terrorism or war. The cities where the universities are located are very safe for students from all over the world including India. Almost every university has a good number of Indian students already studying, this makes it easier for the next batch of students to adjust to the new country. Also, China has one of the strongest economies in the world. The infrastructure provided by the medical universities in China is amongst the best in the world.
9. Learn a new language and explore a new culture-The medical course in most universities in China is taught in English, but you are also required to study the Chinese language as a separate subject, which will help you during your internship. China is the country with the largest population and a huge cultural heritage which you will get an experience of while studying MBBS in China.
10. Lots of Choices-China has more than 200 MCI recognised universities. The students thus can choose from a large number of universities providing quality education. Choice can also be made of the basis of a particular city where the student want to go to. Bright Path will help you in the selection of the university which is right for you.
Facts about MBBS in China for Indian Students
|Duration||5 to 6 Years|
|Eligibility||50% to 75% Marks in PCB, NEET Qualified|
|Medium of Teaching||Chinese/English|
|Fees in China||21000 RMB to 48000 RMB Per Year|
|Living Cost in China||12000 – 15000 RMB Per Month|
|Recommended Universities by BRIGHT PATH||China Medical University, Jilin Medical University|
|Recognition of Medical Universities||MCI, WHO, FAIMER, Ministry of Education China.|
|Climate||Cold and Moderate|
MBBS in China Fee Structure 2020
Study MBBS in China Fee Structure
The fee structure for MBBS in China is very affordable as the universities are government universities. From 2020 onward, Indian citizens who wish to study MBBS in abroad have to clear NEET. In addition to these eligibility criteria, each medical university in China has set a specific percentage of marks that the student must have to be eligible to get a seat in its university. Below you can find MBBS in China Fees of some of the best medical universities in China:
Fee Structure of Top Medical Universities in China for 2020-2021:-
|MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES||TUITION FEES||HOSTEL FEES|
|Top A Rated Universities||IN RS.||IN RS.|
|North Sichuan Medical University||310000||60000|
|China Three Gergeous||240000||48000|
|Nanjing Medical University||340000||60000|
|Ningxia Medical University||298000||50000|
|Fujian Medical University||300000||40000|
|Guangzhou Medical University||300000||60000|
|Kunming Medical University||350000||5000|
China Medical University, China Fee Structure 2020
|Fees Structure||Total Fees 1st Year in RMB||Fees 2nd to 5th Per Year||Total Fees in RMB|
Fee Structure of Jilin Medical University, China
|University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Jilin Medical University||29000 RMB||8500 RMB|
MBBS Admission in Qingdao University, China Fee Structure 2020/21
|Medical University||Cost / Year||2nd to 5th Fees /year||Total Amount|
|Qingdao University||30000 RMB||30000 RMB||150000 RMB|
MBBS Fee of Xi’an Jiaotong University, China 2020-21
|Medical Universities China||Tuition Fees 1st Year in RMB||Fee (2nd to 5th Year) in RMB|
|Xi’an Jiaotong University||40000||40000|
Tuition Fees in Dalian Medical University, China
|Total Fees||Rs. 4,50,000/Year x 5 Years = Rs. 22,50,000|
|Hostel Fees||11000 RMB Yearly|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Sep|
MBBS Fees in Zhejiang University, China 2020
|1st Year||42800 RMB (Rs. 4.28 Lakh.)|
|2nd – 5th Year||4 X 42800 RMB= 171200 RMB (Rs.17.12 Lakh.)|
|Total Fee for 5 Years||214000 RMB (Rs. 21.40 Lakh.)|
Fees in Zhengzhou University, China 2020/21
|Fees Structure||Tuition Fee / Year RMB||Hostel Fee / Year RMB||Annual Fee in RMB|
|1st Year Fees||35000||12000||47000 RMB|
|2nd to 5th year Fees||35000||12000||47000X 4=188000|
Tuition Fees in Beihua University, China 2020-21
|Tuition Fees per year in RMB||Duration||Hostel Fees per year||Visa Extension & Insurance Every Year|
|21000 RMB||5 years||5600 RMB||800 RMB|
MBBS Fee China Wenzhou Medical University, China 2020/21
|Wenzhou Medical University||Tuition Fee / Year RMB||Hostel Fee / Year RMB||Per Year Fee In RMB|
|1st Year Fees||30000||4000||34000 RMB|
|2nd to 5th year Fees||30000||4000||34000 x 4=136000|
|Total Fee for 5 years||170000 RMB|
MBBS Course Fee in Hebei University 2020/21
|Fees Structure||Tuition Fees 1st Year in RMB||Fee (2nd to 5th Year) in RMB|
» Medical Insurance 600 – 800 RMB
» Living Cost 800 – 1000 RMB Per Month
» Student Should have 70% Marks in PCB for MBBS in China
» Physical Interview of the Student must
» Student should have Good English Proficiency
» Student Must Pass Entrance Exam
» Application Fees and Registration Fees Extra
You must remember that there are thousands of students from across the globe who apply for MBBS admission in China while the seats are limited and strictly distributed on a first come first served basis, depending on the final decision made by the university as per the availability. Therefore, you better apply as early as possible to get admission in top medical universities in China.
- 1 RMB = 10 Rs.
Note : The tuition fee shown above in the table, is subject to change and the university reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students. You can contact us to know the exact amount of fee in INR.