Call Back Form
NEED HELP? Call our support 24/7 at (+91) 33 4072 6060 or Live Chat
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students. Republic of Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country, home to almost 18.2 million people. There are 13 popular and globally recognized medical universities for a candidate aspiring to pursue his/her medical studies in Kazakhstan. The most renowned university Kazakh national medical university located in Almaty, Kazakhstan is No.1 University of the country. Every year, the University is home to more than 60,000 undergraduate medical students, seeking admission in MBBS in Kazakhstan. These universities offer an affordable fee structure, and are recognised by the World Health Organization (WHO), UNESCO, FAIMER and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
The courses are offered in English, making it easy for Indian students to understand and benefit from the training. The duration of the entire course for MBBS in Kazakhstan is 5 years. Another encouraging factor for many global students is the exposure they receive; medical universities of Kazakhstan have maintained good relations with many international colleges and institutions. The students therefore get ample opportunity to take part in various seminars and conferences globally and also go for exchange programs in other countries. The best bit is that Indian food is available everywhere in the county easily, so one really does not feel homesick for familiar food. There are direct flights between India and Almaty, which ensures hassle free and safe back and forth.
MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
1. All the first-class medical institutes are recognized by authoritative bodies like MCI, WHO and others.
2. The MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan is affordable when compared to other countries. The whole course can be completed within 12-15 lakhs. This makes Kyrgyzstan feature among the top countries that offer MBBS with less fees in the world.
3. The medium of instruction is English in the medical institutes of Kyrgyzstan. Hence students won’t have to learn the local language or face any communication problem.
4. The medical institutes provide world-class facilities in terms of highly-qualified professors and teachers, laboratory, equipment and so on.
5. Suitable accommodation facilities with world-class amenities are provided to those who come to pursue MBBS study in Kyrgyzstan.
6. Students are offered international exposure while practical training that is much needed in today’s times that helps to grow confidence and enhance their own capabilities.
7. The entire admission process in Kyrgyzstan is very simple in comparison to the other abroad medical institutes.
Top Reasons to Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Low Tuition Fees: Tuition fee for MBBS programs in Kazakhstan is lower than many Indian private medical institutions. In some medical universities in Kazakhstan, the fee is around USD3000 per year, meaning you can complete your MBBS in Kazakhstan within 12 to 18 Lakhs.
- Safety and Security: Kazakhstan is safer than many European and Asian countries. In short, there is no need of worry for parents when sending their kids to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. Also, you will see plenty of Indians in coffee shops, shopping malls, bars, on the streets, and everywhere in Kazakhstan.
- Low Living Expenses: Since universities and colleges in Kazakhstan provide excellent hostel facilities, the living costs also get low. However, your lifestyle plays a role when it comes to living expenses as there is much to do and enjoy in Kazakhstan.
- Easy Visa Process: Getting a student visa for Kazakhstan is more comfortable than many Asian and European nations. The process of obtaining a student visa is short and simple. Indian students are always welcome in Kazakhstan. Eklavya Overseas can help you in getting your visa done.
- Worldwide Recognition: MBBS degrees obtained from medical universities in Kazakhstan are recognized WHO, MCI, and other prominent medical bodies in the world. After completing MBBS in Kazakhstan, you are eligible for appearing in USMLE, PLAB, etc. However, you should have complete information about the university you are going to enroll at.
- An education system focused on imparting both theoretical and practical skills.
- Renowned teaching staff and faculty members
- Affordable tuition fees and living expenses
- Worldwide recognition of Kazakhstan’s MBBS degrees
- 1:10 teacher-student ratio
- English as the medium of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- High standards of living
- Excellent weather conditions for students
- Availability of Indian foods and cuisines
- Thousands of Indians reach Kazakhstan to study medicine.
- The passing percentage of FMGE is higher in Kazakhstan than other destinations of MBBS.
- Down to earth and friendly natives
Facts about MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
|Intake for MBBS in Kazakhstan||September|
|Minimum Percentage for MBBS in Kazakhstan||50% in PCB|
|NEET Require for MBBS in Kazakhstan||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|IELTS / TOEFL||No|
|Processing Time for MBBS in Kazakhstan||90 Days|
|Total Fees for MBBS in Kazakhstan||35,00 USD Per Year|
|Living Cost in Kazakhstan||200 USD Per Month|
|Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan||5 Years|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|Top MBBS Universities in Kazakhstan||All Government University|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
|Climate||Cold, Cloudy and Moderate|
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure 2019
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan Fee Structure
The fee structure for MBBS in Kazakhstan is very affordable as the universities are government universities. From 2019 onwards, Indian citizens who wish to study MBBS in abroad have to clear NEET. In addition to these eligibility criteria, each medical university in Kazakhstan has set a specific percentage of marks that the student must have to be eligible to get a seat in its university. Below you can find MBBS in Kazakhstan Fees of some of the best medical universities in Kazakhstan:
Fee Structure of Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan for 2019-2020:-
|University Name||Per Year Tuition Fees in US $||Per Year Hostel Fees in US $||Total 5 year Fees (Tuition + Hostel) in US $||Total Tuition + Hostel Fees in ₹|
|South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Shymkent||3,600||600||21,000||14,70,000|
|Kazakh National Medical University, Almaty||5,700||600||31,500||22,05,000|
|Kokshetau State University, Kokshetau||3,000||500||17,500||12,25,000|
|North Kazakhstan State University, Petropavl||3,000||500||17,500||12,25,000|
|West Kazakhstan State Medical University, Aktobe||3,600||600||21,000||14,70,000|
|Kazakhstan-Russian Medical University, Almaty||4,000||700||23,500||16,45,000|
|Kazakh Medical University for Continuing Education||3,500||700||21,000||14,70,000|