Call Back Form
NEED HELP? Call our support 24/7 at (+91) 33 4072 6060 or Live Chat
MBBS in Ukraine Nowadays, Ukraine is gaining a lot of popularity among international students who want to pursue their MBBS from abroad. Ukraine comprises many of world class Government Medical Universities that offer MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine at a very affordable price. The students who complete their MBBS or any other medical degree from a medical university of Ukraine are eligible to apply for job in any part of the world.
The complete duration of an MBBS program in Ukraine is 5.8 years. The students are not required to pass any entrance examination to get admission in a medical university in Ukraine. Thus Ukraine has made it very easy for the aspiring student to fulfil their dreams of becoming successful doctors. The most popular medical fields of MBBS in the medical universities of Ukraine are listed below:
1.General medicine 2.Pediatrics 3.Pharmacy 4.Dentistry 5.Surgery
MBBS in Ukraine for Indian Students
Study MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country. The medical universities get constant help from the Ukraine government for maintaining the standard of education. The students who graduate from a Ukraine Medical University can work in any part of the world. Here are some of the factors that attract the foreign students to get their MBBS degree from Ukraine:
1. The quality of education and infrastructure in Ukraine medical colleges is very good.
2. The government is always there to help the universities in resolving research and financial issues in education.
3. The expense of MBBS in Ukraine and accommodation is very low.
4. No donation is required to be paid by the student for getting admission in a medical college in Ukraine.
5. Many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held in the medical colleges that keep the students fit and active.
6. The students are encouraged to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine manages all the medical universities of Ukraine. These medical universities of Ukraine offer the best value for medical education for students from around the world in terms of quality, infrastructure and cost.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine
The following are MBBS in Ukraine Advantages:
- Low Tuition Fees: The Total Tuition Fees of the universities in Ukraine is between USD 3,500-5,000. This means that there are universities with the total fee starting from ₹14.70 lakh. There are colleges in India where per year tuition fee is more than this. Check MBBS in Ukraine Fees.
- Quality of Education: Many candidates and parents doubt the quality of education for MBBS abroad. However, the point to note is that the best doctors in Ukraine are also trained in the same universities where Indian students take admission. Therefore, there is no doubt about the quality of education in Ukraine. However, there is still good and average universities. You should get in touch with Global Medical Foundation to get admission in the top universities only.
- No Admission Test: You don’t have to sit for exams such as IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT etc. for MBBS admission in Ukraine. The admission process is very simple and we will help you out at each and every step. Check MBBS in Ukraine admission process.
- The Bologna Process: Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process, which is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries, designed to ensure comparability of the standards and quality of higher education qualifications, which ensures a high quality of education.
- High World Ranking: It is very common for candidates to look for top-500 ranked universities in the world. You will find such options in Ukraine. There are many high ranking universities in Ukraine such as V.N.Karazin Kharkiv National Medical University (Rank 481 in 2019) and Taras Schvenko National Medical University (Rank 531-540 in 2019).
- Worldwide recognised degrees: The degree awarded after MBBS from Ukraine is Globally Recognised by International Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- Bright Future Ahead: Indian students are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams such as USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams throughout the world.
- Fee paid annually: You don’t have to pay the entire fee at once. Tuition fee can be paid annually or even semester wise. Hostel fee has to be paid annually and mess charges can be paid monthly. You have to pay the fee at the university in Ukraine and not to any agent/consultant in India.
- FMGE Coaching provided in Ukraine: Students will get FMGE or MCI Screening Test coaching by Indian teachers at the university campus in Ukraine. Almost all the universities have tied up with FMGE coaching institutes from India.
- English Medium Education: The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine. You will also be taught the local language which is necessary during your clinical.
- Low classroom strength: The teacher to student ratio is 1:15 – Small class size ensures that each student gets adequate attention.
- On-campus assistance: Every student who goes to Ukraine through Global Medical Foundation will be provided with on-campus assistance through our Indian partners.
- A large number of Indian students in Ukraine: More than 10,000 Indian students are currently studying MBBS in Ukraine.
Admission Process for MBBS Admission in Ukraine
Getting confirmation in a medical college in Ukraine is simple. Likewise, The candidates are not required to take any exam like TOEFL or IELTS.
For confirmation in MBBS in Ukraine, the student must satisfy the accompanying criteria:.
1. The student must be over the age of 18 years at the very latest 31st December, of the time of admission to the MBBS course.
2. The candidate passed the higher auxiliary examination or 10 + 2. Higher Secondary Examination following a time of 12 years. It should take into consideration the most recent two years of study. It includes material science, and science.
3. The student ought to have scored at least 50 percent in the twelfth standard examination.
Required Documents for MBBS Studies in Ukraine
1. A minimum of 50 % marks in twelth grade (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry or Biology
2. Substantial Passport
3. Welcome Letter from the respective University
4. Affirmation Letter
5. Student Visa
6. Expenses for the Academic year
7. 20 travel permit measure photographs.
8. Flight ticket To and Fro.
9. Money related status of Guardians record.
Facts About MBBS / MD in Ukraine 2020-2021
|Minimum Percentage||50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ ST and Reserve Categories, NEET Qualified|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Processing Time||60 to 90 Days|
|Minimum Tuition Fees||4500 USD Per Year|
|Maximum Tuition Fees||7500 USD Per Year|
|Living Cost in Ukraine||150 to 200 USD Per Month|
|Medium of Teaching||English and Russian|
|Recommended MBBS Universities by Eklavya Overseas||Bogomolets National Medical University, Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University|
|Recognition of Medical Universities||MCI, WHO, FAIMER, Ministry of Education Ukraine.|
|Climate||Cold and Moderate|
MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure 2020-2021
Study MBBS in Ukraine Fee Structure
MBBS becomes economic and easy to reach to middle class students when MBBS in Ukraine comes into picture. Ukraine provides best MBBS course structure in affordable fee range. Some Medical universities of Ukraine come under world’s top 30 medical universities which give world-class education facilities and hospital training than any country does. Ukraine medical universities are a perfect blend of medical education with future prospects. Let’s find out the fee structure of best medical universities in Ukraine.
Fee Structure of Top Medical Universities in UKRAINE for 2020-2021:-
|Name of the University||Tuition Fees / Year||Hostel Fees / Year|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||3900 USD||700 USD|
|Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University||4000 USD||900 USD|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy||4000 USD||1000 USD|
|I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical University||3950 USD||1000 USD|
|Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University||5000 USD||750 USD|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||6000 USD||1200 USD|
|Kyiv Medical University of UAFM||4500 USD||1000 USD|
|O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University||5500 USD||900 USD|
|Odessa National Medical University||6000 USD||1300 USD|
|Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University||3700 USD||900 USD|
|Sumy State University||5150 USD||1000 USD|
|Taras Sheychenko National University of Kyiv||3000 USD||800 USD|
|Ternopil State Medical University||5200 USD||500 USD|
|Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy||4000 USD||800 USD|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||5400 USD||1200 USD|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||5300 USD||700 USD|
» Living Expense:- 100 USD
» Food Cost: 1000 USD = Rs 70000/Yearly
» Insurance, Health Check up, Visa Extension and other Miscellaneous Expenses $800
» More than 6000 Students already Trained
» 1:15 Teacher to Student Ratio
» NEET Required for Indian Students
» Fully English Medium
» Students can pay fees in two instalments.
You must remember that there are thousands of students from across the globe who apply for MBBS admission in Ukraine while the seats are limited and strictly distributed on a first come first served basis, depending on the final decision made by the university as per the availability. Therefore, you better apply as early as possible to get admission in top medical universities in Ukraine.
» 1 USD = 70 Rs.
Note : The tuition fee shown above in the table, is subject to change and the university reserves all the rights to change the fees anytime without any prior personal intimation to the students. You can contact us to know the exact amount of fee in INR.