Bangladesh offers the MBBS course at a low cost for the willing students. The course of study is also availed without any donation. Bangladesh has a high standard study course sometimes better than many private colleges in India.Bangladeshi colleges are approved by WHO, UNESCO and other international organizations.
The medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized and approved by the MCI – Medical Council of India; ECFMG – Education Council for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER’s IMED – Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research’s International Medical Education Directory; ACGME – Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC – Medical Council of Canada and WHO – World Health Organization. This helps the students who graduate from medical universities in Bangladesh to be eligible to appear for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the screening examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations, India, under the observation of Medical Council Of India (MCI) and practice in all countries across the globe.The infrastructure and quality of education is very good. Students are provided with high quality accommodation at much cheaper rates.
Why MBBS In Bangladesh?
Bangladesh has shown a great improvement in terms of education. With time this country is becoming one of the preferred destinations for medical students around the world who want to get MBBS degree abroad. The following are the reasons why getting MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for international students:
Bangladesh offers a homely ambiance for students. The food habit, culture, language are same as India. Bangladesh has a seat reservation for International students.
Bangladesh has extra facilities for students coming through SAARC quota. For detailed information, Click Here
The medium of teaching is English, though Bengali is used as second language there, but Bengali can easily be adopted.
- The standard of education is very good and is comparable to other developed countries.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Bangladesh is quite affordable as compared to other countries across the world.
- The graduates from the medical universities in Bangladesh are given opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. This helps in their development as successful doctors.
- Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world class education with high quality standards and well experienced staff.
- The MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from a Bangladesh medical University are recognized by MCI. The students from India are able to come back and work in India.
- The accommodation is very affordable with high quality standards and facilities.
Benefits of MBBS from Bangladesh
- The MBBS degree from a Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is accepted globally.
- No entrance test is required for admission which makes the admission process much easier.
- No donation is required to get admission in a Bangladesh medical college.
- Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are given opportunity to get an internship in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals of the world.
- Students are provided with the practicals and experiments to improve their skills in a better way.
- The quality of infrastructure, education and accommodation is comparable to other developed countries.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
- Ibrahim Medical College & Hospital
- Bangladesh Medical College & Hospital
- Greenlife Medical College & Hospital
- Enam Medical College & Hospital
- Popular Medical College
- Sirajul Islam Medical College &Hospital
- Dhaka Community Based Medical College
- Northern International Medical College
- Ad Din Medical College & Hospita
- Barind Medical College & Hospital
- Southern Medical College & Hospital
- Rangpur Community Medical College & Hospital
- Gazi Medical College
- Juhurul Islam Medical College & Hospital
- Jalalabad Rageb Rabeya Medical College & Hospital
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College & Hospital
- Dhaka National Medical College & Hospital
- BGC Trust Medical College
For any assistance or help regarding counselling please feel free to contact us anytime at +91-9007316677. We will be more than happy to assist you.