Bukhara State Medical Institute – Quick Highlights
The worldwide students must check out some major highlight of Bukhara State Medical Institute:
|MBBS Intake||October 2020|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (Approx.)||3500 USD|
|Course Duration||5 Years (including internship)|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country – 10
World – 6593
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Bukhara State Medical Institute?
Mentioned below are major points that will give you a reason to choose Bukhara State Medical Institute for MBBS:
- Bukhara State Medical Institute provides a high standard of education system at a reasonable price to worldwide medical aspirants.
- The university has a sports recreation complex with all important equipment and conditions for physical training.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute serves highly educated and dedicated staff faculty members.
- The institute has the easy documentation process for MBBS admission.
- Students can get admission in the medicine program without appearing for any university entrance exam.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute is officially approved by MCI & WHO.
- The university offers international exposure due to worldwide students.
- All modern educational equipment is available in the university.
- The University is equipped with laboratories, classrooms, computer labs, library rooms for international students.
- A modern canteen provides Indian, veg and non-veg fresh and healthy food to students.
- 4 Indian teachers are available in Bukhara state medical institute for MCI coaching.
- Availability of safe and convenient dormitories equipped with modern amenities on the university campus.
- Students graduating from Bukhara State Medical University are awarded with the universally accepted degree.
- University has a well-developed infrastructure with a huge campus area.
- Bukhara State Medical University provides English teaching to worldwide medical aspirants.
Bukhara State Medical Institute – MBBS Fee Structure 2020
Bukhara State Medical Institute offers quite affordable fee structure mentioned below in the table:
|Course Fee in USD (approx)||3500 USD|
|Course Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||2,45,000 INR|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||35,000 INR|
|Total Fees||2,80,000 INR|
Note:?1 USD -INR 70 (approx)
Bukhara State Medical Institute – MBBS Duration
The medicine program duration offered by Bukhara State Medical Institute is of 5 years:
- Bukhara State Medical Institute offers?5 years?of MBBS course duration where individual medical aspirants get theoretical and practical knowledge of medicine.
- After acquiring the basic knowledge of medicine, medical aspirants need to complete mandatory Internship.
- The worldwide students will be awarded a medical degree having global acceptance, So the students graduated from Bukhara state medical institute have a wide range of job opportunities and they can also practice in any country of choice.
Bukhara State Medical Institute – MBBS Course Syllabus
The syllabus pattern for doing MBBS course in Bukhara State Medical Institute is mentioned below in the table:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Fundamentals of Psychology||Physiology|
|Bio organic Chemistry||Biochemistry|
|Human Anatomy||Patient Care|
|Third Year||Fourth Year|
|Fundamentals of Psychology||Physiology|
|Human Anatomy||Patient Care|
|Fifth Year||Sixth Year|
|Infectious Diseases||General Practice|
For being eligible for admission the students must fit into the criteria mentioned below:
- The applicant shall complete the age of 17 years on or before the 31st December of the admission year for MBBS.
- The applicant must have passed in 10+12 or equivalent exam in the subjects of physics, biology, English and chemistry.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50% marks together in physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- The open category students must secure an aggregate of 50% scores in PCB subjects.
- The students who belong to ST/SC/OBC category must secure an aggregate of 45% scores in PCB subjects.
- The applicant must be qualified in NEET examination for MBBS admission.
Here are the steps to take MBBS admission in Bukhara State Medical Institute:
Step 1:?First, the candidates need to fill the online application form available on the official website with correct details before the deadline dates hit.
Step 2:?The candidate should upload all scanned copies of education documents.
Step 3:?The candidate will get an offer letter within 48 hours from the university.
Step 4:?Once the offer letter comes, pay the first year MBBS course fee.
Step 5:?Apply for visa procedure to get a valid passport.
Step 6:?Wait for some days, as the visa processing will take 30 days of time period.
Step 7:?The candidate will get a valid passport to make their dream come true.
Worldwide medical aspirants must submit all mentioned documents given below:
- Application form addressed to the university office
- Original and copy of higher secondary education mark sheet
- Original medical certificate from a doctor
- Birth certificate
- A valid passport copy
- Transfer certificate
- 6 photographs (3.5 x 4.5 cm colour)
- Original & copy of scientific articles, theses, or essential documents equivalent to them.
- The applicant is provided with the original passport and a document on involvement in military service (capital).
Bukhara State Medical Institute – Ranking 2020
According to Uni Rank mentioned below are the ranking of Bukhara state Medical Institute:
Courses Offered at Bukhara State Medical Institute
Bukhara State Medical Institute is leading university offers training in 6 faculties mentioned below:
- Medical Education
- International Faculty
- Trainee-ship of Doctors
Accreditation & Recognition
Bukhara State Medical Institute is officially accredited and recognized by:
- Ministry of higher and secondary specialized Education, Uzbekistan
- World health organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
Scholarships at Bukhara State Medical Institute
Institute provides scholarships to worldwide students in the following order Including:
Undergraduate and graduate students:
- For students studying for conditional grades – 60,6060 soums per category 0,5;
- For students studying excellent grades – 6,83,920 soums per 1,0 composers;
- I.A. Karimov and Abu Ali ibn Sino have a scholarship of 10,25,880 soums.
- For students studying in the clinical internship – 12,33,409 soums.
- For doctors studying at the doctorate – 31,71,960 soums, and base doctorate – 24,82,920 soums.
Cost of Living in Bukhara
Bukhara city provides affordable living expenses which may vary according to individual requirements, The table given below shows monthly basis living cost:
|Particulars||Approx Range in USD||Approx Range in RS|
|Hostel||41.66 USD||2,916.2 Rs|
|Meal cost||120 USD||8,400 Rs|
|Transportation cost||4.5 USD||315 Rs|
Hostel & Accommodation
The Bukhara State Medical Institute provides convenient dormitories to International students:
- Bukhara State Medical Institute provides hostel rooms for students on a sharing basis.
- The hostel rooms are separate for boys and girls present on different floors.
- 24 hours of regular water supply and electricity is available.
- Healthy and fresh food is available in mess for international students.
- Whole hostel system has high security for 24 hours.
- All basic amenities are provided including bedding, cupboard, table and fan etc.
- Centralized heating system is provided to students.
- Shared kitchen is provided for students to cook their own food of choice.
- Laundry rooms and gymnasium are available in the hostel.
- A room with washing machines is provided.
- The building has a common relaxation area.
- 24*7 Internet connection is available in hostel premises.
Bukhara State Medical Institute?is best place to build?your career as a doctor. There are very few places that let you earn an MBBS degree at economical costs- Bukhara State Medical Institute?is one of them. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch withBrightpath.in?at +91-9007316677 today and take the first step towards your career.